Friday, February 22, 2013

I'm the Doctor. Doctor who?

The hubby and I, being huge geeks, were destined to become Whovians in the end. I couldn't go on Pinterest without seeing all the Doctor Who memes on the geek boards, and with all that coming at me every day, it couldn't be long before I gave in and watched the show.  We decided to start with the first season of the relaunched series and quickly fell in love with Christopher Eccleston. But we are now on to the 3rd season and both really like David Tennant in the roll as well.  I thoughroughly hated him in Harry Potter, as well I should, so it has been fun to see him in a good guy roll. I also love that he seems to be a real life geek...somehow it makes him more relatable.  I've been reading some interviews he's given and loved the quote in the meme below from this interview.  Because I honestly thought he was short (though I knew he was Scottish), I figured that I would make my first ever meme and help him spread the word.  He's 6' 1" according to Wikipedia, in case you were wondering.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment