Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ready for baby

I just thought some of you might like a look at some of the details of our little baby Mario's room. I am sure that we'll be adding to it as we think of things. But for all intents and purposes, baby boy has a place to sleep, play, be rocked, and learn. I hope you have all enjoyed our nursery journey. It's been so fun blogging this experience.



Hermione cat is thankful for the rug to sleep on. Little does she know what is coming for her.


I found the basket at Target. They had navy with red trim and red with navy trim. I got one of each for his toys.

I found this little toadstool ottoman and thought it would be perfect for the room.




Luigi piggy bank


One of my best friends made this cross stich for us. It turned out so cute! I am so blessed to have such talented friends.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. My friend just sent me this...you are too cute. Love the Mario Theme:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was a lot of fun planning and executing. :) We have more ideas to add to it, but are (understandably) a bit busier these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find the toadstool ottoman? I'm currently pregnant, due in Feb, & plan to do our baby's room in Mario Bros. Depending on the sex I'll either make it Mario-ish or Princess-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the ottoman at a Kroger store, but I haven't seen them there recently. I have also seen a version of them at Meijer (a chain store like Walmart in the midwest) more recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ok, I just looked up Meijer & didn't see anything on their website. Thank you though. Have you done anymore Mario stuff to your nursery?

      Delete