Monday, January 3, 2011

The Hills Have Eyes

Everything is coming along so nicely. I am so glad that we decided to go with this theme. And glad that Garrett took some of his vacation time so we could put a good deal of work in on it.

Garrett marked out the hills on the wall. Glad I married an engineer. (Hehe!)



The first hill has the first coat of paint.


Working on the 3rd hill.


The 3 hills are painted and the tallest hill has eyes. Still have to finish the border and other pairs of eyes.


Hermione is supervising me.


3 completed hills.  Interesting fact. The tallest hill is Garrett's height. And the next tallest hill is my height.


I'm 28 weeks today. Time for a "bump" picture.


Another picture of Hermione.



A finished green pipe by the door.


A finished light switch star.  I am thrilled with how this turned out.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess!
    What kind of paint did you use for all the different colors?

    ReplyDelete